Hall Capital Partners is an independent, privately owned, SEC-registered investment advisor that builds and manages multi-asset class global investment portfolios for families, endowments, and foundations. As of September 30, 2017 we direct more than $30 billion of investment assets for our clients and a platform of pooled vehicles. Founded in 1994, our firm has approximately 150 employees that operate from offices in San Francisco and New York. We are typically responsible for investment strategy, asset allocation, and portfolio construction for globally diversified investment portfolios. The firm has a 20-year record of building and managing global investment portfolios and has established a strong reputation as a successful investor and partner. For many clients, we contribute significantly to other aspects of financial strategy, such as managing and diversifying concentrated public stock positions or advising on and facilitating wealth transfer and philanthropic strategies. We also manage private pooled vehicles. Our culture is centered on integrity, intellectual rigor, curiosity, client focus, performance, and fulfillment of our fiduciary responsibilities.
HALL CAPITAL PARTNERS IS COMMITTED TO ATTRACTING, RETAINING, ENGAGING, AND DEVELOPING A POOL OF TALENT THAT IS DIVERSE ALONG MANY DIMENSIONS. WE SEEK TO LEVERAGE THESE DIVERSE EXPERIENCES, BACKGROUNDS AND VIEWPOINTS TO BEST SERVE THE NEEDS OF OUR CLIENTS
Analyst, Business Development and Investor Relations Group
The Business Development Group and Investor Relations Group is seeking a bright and motivated professional to join the team starting in July 2018 in the San Francisco office.
This is a 2-year entry-level Analyst position with the potential for a top performing Analyst to expand and extend their engagement in an Associate position.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world class organization whose values of RESULTS, INTENSITY, TRANSPARENCY, and CREATIVITY speak to the culture of our organization.
This is an entry-level Analyst position and will be responsible for supporting the firm’s business development, investor relations and marketing efforts. S/he should have a strong interest in marketing and client services, in addition to having an interest in learning and understanding the firm’s investment management practice.
• Work on materials for prospective clients, including RFPs and other custom data requests.
• In coordination with the team’s Associate, update and maintain all monthly and quarterly investor relations and marketing documents for the firm.
• In concert with the firm’s Fund Administration Group, Research team, Portfolio Management Group, and Legal Group, assist in the facilitation of the Pooled Vehicles fund-of-funds quarterly closes and marketing updates
• Assist as needed with the firm’s investor contact database and assist with updating and distributing as needed various investor publications (performance statement, quarterly letters, quarterly presentation, etc.).
• Update and maintain various registered investment advisor and consultant databases monthly or quarterly.
• Update and manage the firm’s client relationship management database.
• A Bachelor’s degree
• Strong organizational skills including
o ability to multitask, prioritize, think critically, and provide creative solutions for your
tasks and responsibilities
o being highly detail-oriented
• Experience with:
o appropriately handling confidential matters
o planning ahead and anticipating the unexpected
o handling pressure and work in a deadline-driven environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills, integrating tact, maturity, and good judgment
• Experience and comfort interfacing with senior members of firm
• Strong written, communication and analytic skills
• Desire to work in, and contribute to, a collegial team atmosphere
• Must be able to work independently, but also work well within a team structure
• Must have excellent formatting and presentation computer skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and demonstrates creative thinking when using these programs
• Comfortable learning and using new software applications that the firm may use in coordination with the position’s roles and responsibilities
• Effective communication
• Has conviction
• Is creative/curious
• Acts with integrity
• Displays intellectual rigor
• Show initiative
• Has good judgment
• Is a leader
• Has patience
• Is resilient
• Is respectful
• Is results-driven
• Acts as a team member
• This job requires employee to sit for approximately 6-7 hours a day and use a keyboard and mouse for repetitive motion. There will be >15 lbs. to lift, push, or pull in this job.
Hall Capital Partners is an equal opportunity employer continually seeking to diversify its staff and will consider all qualified applicants with criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Ordinance of San Francisco.