Hall Capital Partners is an independent, privately owned, SEC-registered investment advisor that builds and manages multi-asset class global investment portfolios for families, endowments, and foundations. As of March 31, 2018 we direct more than $33 billion of investment assets for our clients and a platform of pooled vehicles. Founded in 1994, our firm has approximately 160 employees that operate from offices in San Francisco and New York. We are typically responsible for investment strategy, asset allocation, and portfolio construction for globally diversified investment portfolios. The firm has a 24-year record of building and managing global investment portfolios and has established a strong reputation as a successful investor and partner. For many clients, we contribute significantly to other aspects of financial strategy, such as managing and diversifying concentrated public stock positions or advising on and facilitating wealth transfer and philanthropic strategies. We also manage private pooled vehicles. Our culture is centered on integrity, intellectual rigor, curiosity, client focus, performance, and fulfillment of our fiduciary responsibilities.
HALL CAPITAL PARTNERS IS COMMITTED TO ATTRACTING, RETAINING, ENGAGING, AND DEVELOPING A POOL OF TALENT THAT IS DIVERSE ALONG MANY DIMENSIONS. WE SEEK TO LEVERAGE THESE DIVERSE EXPERIENCES, BACKGROUNDS AND VIEWPOINTS TO BEST SERVE THE NEEDS OF OUR CLIENTS
Investment Operations Specialist
Hall Capital Partners LLC seeks an Investment Operations Specialist dedicated to centralized investment operations. The ideal candidate is seeking experience working with a collaborative team focused on private funds investments, separately managed accounts, AML / KYC requirements, and transaction processing. The role requires strong attention to detail and a high degree of operational and process acumen.
The position is located in San Francisco and reports to the VP of Investment Operations.
• Work within a team of people responsible for the completion of private fund subscription documents and new account opening paperwork on behalf of clients
• Complete fund subscription documents on behalf of clients
• Complete custodian new account opening form for clients
• Implement the timely and accurate processing of investment operations (i.e. transaction processing, investment funding, cash transfers, wire set-up, standing letters of authorization, etc.) in accordance with guidelines and regulatory requirements
• Coordinate the collection of AML/KYC documents for client investment in funds
• Special projects as requested
The ideal candidate should have a background in financial services (with exposure to the areas of investment operations, fund administration, data governance, and/or investment management) or a combination of education and relevant work experience. The candidate should also demonstrate excellent attention to detail, strong quantitative skills, and leadership capabilities.
Hall Capital Partners is looking for someone with:
• 1-3 years of financial services experience
• Bachelor degree required
• Strong computer aptitude and proficiency, including advanced Excel skills. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications is a must
• Strong communication skills with ability to present analysis and findings in both oral and written formats
• Experience in collaborating in a team environment
• Demonstrated team commitment and strong work ethic
• Ability to work in a “startup” team and able to show initiative and follow through
• Results-driven. Be accountable for all tasks and possess follow-through and the ability to complete assigned tasks autonomously
• Ability to work under the pressure of a deadline-driven environment
• Excellent attention to detail; take strong ownership over the accuracy of every deliverable
• Respectful and professional
• Intellectually curious; able to problem solve
• Works well independently, while also being collaborative and team-oriented.
• Quick self-starter who can work with different personalities and professional styles
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to client confidentiality and client satisfaction
• Mentality that no task is too big or small
• Reliable and prompt attendance on a daily basis
• This job requires employee to sit for approximately 6-7 hours a day and use a keyboard and mouse for repetitive motion. There will be up to 15 lbs. to lift, push, or pull in this job.
Hall Capital Partners is an equal opportunity employer continually seeking to diversify its staff and will consider all qualified applicants with criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Ordinance of San Francisco.