Hall Capital Partners is an independent, privately owned, SEC-registered investment advisor that builds and manages multi-asset class global investment portfolios for families, endowments, and foundations. As of March 31, 2018 we direct more than $33 billion of investment assets for our clients and a platform of pooled vehicles. Founded in 1994, our firm has approximately 160 employees that operate from offices in San Francisco and New York. We are typically responsible for investment strategy, asset allocation, and portfolio construction for globally diversified investment portfolios. The firm has a 24-year record of building and managing global investment portfolios and has established a strong reputation as a successful investor and partner. For many clients, we contribute significantly to other aspects of financial strategy, such as managing and diversifying concentrated public stock positions or advising on and facilitating wealth transfer and philanthropic strategies. We also manage private pooled vehicles. Our culture is centered on integrity, intellectual rigor, curiosity, client focus, performance, and fulfillment of our fiduciary responsibilities.
HALL CAPITAL PARTNERS IS COMMITTED TO ATTRACTING, RETAINING, ENGAGING, AND DEVELOPING A POOL OF TALENT THAT IS DIVERSE ALONG MANY DIMENSIONS. WE SEEK TO LEVERAGE THESE DIVERSE EXPERIENCES, BACKGROUNDS AND VIEWPOINTS TO BEST SERVE THE NEEDS OF OUR CLIENTS
POSITION TITLE: CRM Developer & Administrator
Hall Capital is looking for a developer / administrator for its Contact Relationship Management (CRM) platform – Salesforce. This individual will work closely with the IT, Investment Operations, Data Governance and other Groups to build and structure workflows, processes, dashboards and general integration with other HCP systems.
• Build and implement workflows, processes, dashboards and other features in the CRM ecosystem (Salesforce).
• Work with stakeholders to develop requirements and test plans for new functionality.
• Design, develop and maintain data structure in CRM including integration points with other HCP systems and databases.
• Assist other HCP developers in the creation of web apps, databases, APIs and other tools.
• Stay current on developments in the Salesforce (and CRM) community.
• Ensure latest versions of Salesforce are evaluated against HCP requirements.
• Administer permissions, profiles and roles in Salesforce according to security policies.
• Work with internal and external participants to understand the time required to complete assigned tasks.
• Coordinate and schedule testing with end users.
• Four year Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 5+ years of relevant work experience
• Understanding of financial advisory business and related technology solutions
• Expertise in Salesforce development including Lightning and preferably Financial Services Cloud.
• Experience with UML, SDLC, Scrum or Agile methodologies.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle pressure and work in a deadline driven environment
• Intellectually curious
• Independent and team oriented
• Solutions oriented
• Results Driven
• Detail oriented
• Able to problem solve
• Energetic, creative, and positive
• Collaborative and flexible
• This job requires employee to sit for approximately 6-7 hours a day and use a keyboard and mouse for repetitive motion. There will be up to15 lbs. to lift, push, or pull in this job.
Hall Capital Partners is an equal opportunity employer continually seeking to diversify its staff and will consider all qualified applicants with criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Ordinance of San Francisco.