Hall Capital Partners is an independent, privately owned, SEC-registered investment advisor that builds and manages multi-asset class global investment portfolios for families, endowments, and foundations. As of March 31, 2018 we direct more than $33 billion of investment assets for our clients and a platform of pooled vehicles. Founded in 1994, our firm has approximately 160 employees that operate from offices in San Francisco and New York. We are typically responsible for investment strategy, asset allocation, and portfolio construction for globally diversified investment portfolios. The firm has a 24-year record of building and managing global investment portfolios and has established a strong reputation as a successful investor and partner. For many clients, we contribute significantly to other aspects of financial strategy, such as managing and diversifying concentrated public stock positions or advising on and facilitating wealth transfer and philanthropic strategies. We also manage private pooled vehicles. Our culture is centered on integrity, intellectual rigor, curiosity, client focus, performance, and fulfillment of our fiduciary responsibilities.
Administrative Assistant, CEO/CIO
HALL CAPITAL PARTNERS IS COMMITTED TO ATTRACTING, RETAINING, ENGAGING, AND DEVELOPING A POOL OF TALENT THAT IS DIVERSE ALONG MANY DIMENSIONS. WE SEEK TO LEVERAGE THESE DIVERSE EXPERIENCES, BACKGROUNDS AND VIEWPOINTS TO BEST SERVE THE NEEDS OF OUR CLIENTS
The Administrative Assistant will provide support to both the Chief Executive Officer/Co-Chief Investment Officer and her Executive Assistant. The candidate should be a highly motivated and responsible professional with excellent work ethic, attention to detail, organization and communication skills, and have the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including:
- Assisting Executive Assistant with scheduling a range of personal and professional activities and meetings
- Updating calendar with travel information and creating itineraries
- Composing and preparing confidential correspondences
- Compiling documents for meetings
- Filing, mailing, copying, occasional front desk coverage, sending overnight packages, and completing expense reports
- Assists Executive Assistant with reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often under deadlines
- Completes special projects and reports, including web-based research
- Orders meals for meetings and makes reservations for business meals as needed
- Acts as part of the Administrative Team and assists others as needed
- Completes other projects as needed
- College degree or 3+ years experience
- Ability to balance multiple and often competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with appropriate handling of confidential matters
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective Communicator
- Intellectually curious
- Independent and team oriented
- Detail oriented
- Able to problem solve
- Creative thinker
- Collaborative and flexible
- This job requires employee to sit for approximately 6-7 hours a day and use a keyboard and mouse for repetitive motion. There will be up to15 lbs. to lift, push, or pull in this job.
Hall Capital Partners is an equal opportunity employer continually seeking to diversify its staff and will consider all qualified applicants with criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Ordinance of San Francisco.