Hall Capital Partners is an independent, privately owned, SEC-registered investment advisor that builds and manages multi-asset class global investment portfolios for families, endowments, and foundations. As of September 30, 2018 we direct approximately $33.3 billion of investment assets for our clients and a platform of pooled vehicles. Founded in 1994, our firm has approximately 170 employees that operate from offices in San Francisco and New York. We are typically responsible for investment strategy, asset allocation, and portfolio construction for globally diversified investment portfolios. The firm has a 24-year record of building and managing global investment portfolios and has established a strong reputation as a successful investor and partner. For many clients, we contribute significantly to other aspects of financial strategy, such as managing and diversifying concentrated public stock positions or advising on and facilitating wealth transfer and philanthropic strategies. We also manage private pooled vehicles. Our culture is centered on integrity, intellectual rigor, curiosity, client focus, performance, and fulfillment of our fiduciary responsibilities.
Investment Operations Administrator
Hall Capital Partners LLC seeks an Investment Operations Administrator who will provide support to the centralized investment operations team. The ideal candidate is seeking experience working with a collaborative team focused on alternative asset investment coordination as well as, providing organizational and technology skills. The role requires strong attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast past environment.
The position is located in San Francisco and reports to the Vice President of Investment Operations.
• Provide administrative assistance on a variety of tasks including data entry, document uploading, and investment coordination
• Responsible for compiling client information and documentation
• Responsible for maintaining client and fund manager information in Salesforce
• Liaise with fund managers and third party relationships on administrative requests
• Provide assistance with expenses, travel coordination and meetings
• Assist with coordinating team events and trainings
• Special projects as requested and assists others as needed
The ideal candidate should be highly organized and able to interact with many internal and external parties in a professional and collaborative manner. The candidate should also demonstrate excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
Hall Capital Partners is looking for someone with:
• 0-3 years of administrative experience, preferably in financial services
• Strong computer aptitude and proficiency. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a must
• Salesforce and Sharepoint experience preferred
• Strong communication skills with ability to present analysis and findings in both oral and written formats
• Ability to balance multiple and often competing priorities
• Experience in collaborating in a team environment
• Demonstrated team commitment and strong work ethic
• Be accountable for all tasks and possess follow-through and the ability to complete assigned tasks autonomously
• Ability to work under the pressure of a deadline-driven environment
• Able to anticipate and look ahead at what might be needed without being asked
• Excellent attention to detail; take strong ownership over the accuracy of every deliverable
• Respectful and professional
• Intellectually curious; able to problem solve
• Independent and team-oriented. Works independently but functions effectively as part of the team
• Quick self-starter who can work with different personalities and professional styles
• Collaborative and flexible
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to client confidentiality and client satisfaction
• Proactive team player with a positive, can-do attitude
• Reliable and prompt attendance on a daily basis
• This job requires employee to sit for approximately 6-7 hours a day and use a keyboard and mouse for repetitive motion. There will be up to15 lbs. to lift, push, or pull in this job.
Hall Capital Partners is an equal opportunity employer continually seeking to diversify its staff and will consider all qualified applicants with criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Ordinance of San Francisco.